1. When you use this website, we may collect your personally identifiable information such as name (your real name or any other name provided), email (your email or any other email provided), your payment information (submitted directly to the credit card processor who takes full responsibility for its use and security) and any other necessary information if you choose to provide that information when you participate or buy any product and/ or service from the site. Additional information such as qualification, license, and others are obtained from mental health professionals and writers when they register with us.
3. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
4. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
5. We and third party partners may collect automatic information on logs of site usages to be able to evaluate our users’ interest so we can suggest like materials. The aggregate level data may be shared with third parties and the public.
6. We share your information with third parties when needed to deliver products and services that you may request, or any other business purpose.
8. When you click on links and/or banners that take you to third-party websites, the third party may collect information about you at their website.
10. All materials posted on the site are made available to be seen and read by other users of the site. We do not treat such material as confidential. We may remove your materials from our website at your request, but we do not guarantee any assurance that such materials are no longer available from servers maintained by others, or that others have not already downloaded and stored such materials.
11. We obtain lists of people who may be interested in our products and/ or service – emails and phone numbers from third-part marketing list suppliers. We use this information to send direct marketing campaigns to you. We are not responsible for the conduct, policies, and compliance of these suppliers. If you have received any promotional message from us and no longer wish to continue receiving emails, please send us a feedback.
13. Though we make efforts to preserve your privacy, we cannot guarantee your privacy.
14. We may disclose your personal information when is required by law or to our good judgement when it is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding.
Last updated 28/01/2021