Face-to-face therapy is the traditional means of delivering therapy. It is widely used. The therapy process involves you and your treatment provider in the same office space.
Our qualified, experienced and superior quality therapists, psychologists, and counsellors provide therapy or counselling face-to-face only in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria. In addition, face-to-face therapy or psychotherapy is the traditional means of delivering treatment via talk therapy and widely used. Moreover, face-to-face therapy gives your mental health professional the opportunity to assess your whole self – your body language, what you say, what you find difficult to talk about, the tone of your voice and others.
Based on your unique profile and goals, our therapeutic approach could be a stand-alone or integrated approach involving. Examples of our psychotherapy approaches include cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioural therapy (DBT), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy, mindfulness-based therapies, somatic-based therapies, behavioural activation, interpersonal therapy, person-centred therapy (PCT), existential therapy, gestalt therapy, emotion-focused therapy, legotherapy, holistic therapy, solution-focused brief therapy, among others. Irrespective of your current challenge and goals, your assigned psychologists, counsellors or therapists in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria is focused on building treatment plans based on your unique profile.
At your appointment, you’ll be encouraged to talk about your feelings and emotions to a trained mental health professional, who’ll listen and support you without judging or criticizing. Furthermore, the therapist helps you gain a better understanding of your thought process, feelings, and find your unique solutions to challenges.
Benefits of Psychotherapy
- Effective talk therapy for a broad range of psychological challenges including depression, anxiety, personality disorders, self-esteem, trauma, among others
- Makes you feel less alone
- Create new pathways in your brain
- Helps you see your thoughts, feelings and behaviour from a different perspective and manage them
- Find it easier to cope in everyday life
- Beneficial for your mental health
- Get a description/ diagnosis from your mental health professional
- Overcome Challenges & Make Positive Changes in Life. Live Your Best Life.
- Get help from a completely Non-Judgmental and Confidential
Therapy Locations – Therapists in Lagos and Abuja (Nigeria)
- Five therapy locations available in Lagos – Victoria Island, Ikota Villa, Lekki, Surulere, Festac, Sangotedo, and Ikeja
- Two locations available in Abuja – Maitama
- Face-to-face therapy is offered Monday to Saturday
How Much Does Therapy Cost
- Physical therapy services start from N25,000
- Online therapy services start from N15,000
- Discounts are available when you book multiple sessions upfront for both physical and online
Who Are Mental Health Professionals
All our professionals have a minimum of a master’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience.
What Happens After I Pay For A Therapy Session
Once we receive payment confirmation, we will send to you an email that includes our intake form (a form where you answer a few questions) and a booking calendar (where you choose your preferred date and time). You will also get a copy of our informed consent document where you and your therapist will be required to append electronic signatures. You will also get an email preparing you for what to expect before your first session if this is your first session.
WhatsApp: +234 809 6642 604
Call: +234 901 2410 880
Visit our frequently asked questions to learn more about our services. Learn more about face-to-face therapy or counselling. You can send us a message for additional information. Learn more about who we are and what we do at 360 Psyche.