Our world is complex with unprecedented changes. Resilience doesn’t mean avoiding trauma or resisting change. Resilience means emotional stability, encompassing positive adaptation within the context of significant adversity. We can change the way our brain interprets events and situations and this course is developed to show you how.
Our resilience training built on evidence-based strategies with long-term benefits for yourself and others.
This is an online course scheduled once every month, with sessions morning, afternoon and evening. The course starts with the first two weeks of every month. If you missed the previous month slot and want to retain a slot for the next month, please send a message (available for only Pro and Executive). Each session lasts for approximately 1 hour – 1 hour 30 minutes.
The course includes:
- The African culture and environment focused on resilience
- How to increase self-awareness, self-regulation, and mental agility
- Self-care techniques
- The science of stress management
- How to enhance focus on the better parts of our life
- Real-life experiences when dealing with difficult situations.
- How to increase your ability to understand stressful situations
- How to complement your moods, environments and situations
- How to develop solid goals as well as the desire to accomplish them.
- Develop a focus on what we can control
- Increase your self-efficacy
- Learn to tolerate ambiguity
- How to overcome negative thinking
- Compassion and empathy
- Application of resilience in both your personal and professional life
The training course also includes free assessment and a certificate of completion.
Get going no matter what life throws at you. The practice is required; you should be ready to put in the work.
Learn more about resilience. You can also learn self-help tips here.
Learn more about who we are and what we do.