- Get direct treatment for your employees for a wide range of mental health challenges.
- We help resolve personal challenges that may be influencing their productivity at work such as a substance use and abuse, relationship challenges, depression, anxiety, and any other mental health challenges.
- Services are delivered over via any of our platforms – online (video-based counselling), face-to-face (at our office) or concierge (we visit your office).
- Free number of help via phone and email interactions to employees.
- Extend EAP program to employee’s spouse, children, and any other member living in the same household (optional)
- Affordable and flexible options available
- Includes optional additions such as crisis response, executive coaching, group mental health consultations, trainings and seminar
- Send us a message for request for further clarifications.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our employee assistance program is designed to offer direct treatment to your employees for a wide range of psychological challenges. We help in resolving personal challenges that may be influencing their productivity at work. Read more below:
Traumatic experiences within an organization can upset the goals and objectives of any organization. Potential trauma experiences within an organization can be caused by stressful events such as death, suicide, accidents, injury, or layoffs. Other likely stressors are bullying, harassment, maliciousness, and a host of others. Employers cannot guarantee that there will be no traumatic experiences within the organization. However, what can be done is to prevent and reduce the effects attached to traumatic exposure. We provide supportive and counselling services, led by our trained mental health professionals, to better organizations’ objectives and goals.
Self awareness, clarity of goals, effective leadership style, and understanding potentials are some challenge areas that are faced by executives. Our executive program is to help executives build up themselves to be their best self. We do not have the solutions to problems, but we serve as a guide to unlock solutions to all problems based on our personalized profiling. Our program is also directed to other individuals within the organization or a group. It is no longer a stigma to have a coach; it’s a status symbol. We typically work with clients in developing these areas: communication skills, conflict management, time management, productivity, stress management, work-life balance, and emotional intelligence.
|Group Mental Health Consultations||
We offer general monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, annually, and flexible options for your employees and other stakeholders on social, cognitive, emotional and behavioural awareness and help on related mental health challenges such as depression, anxiety and psychological effects of trauma.
|Training and Seminar||
Training and Seminar: Skills and knowledge are important areas in developing oneself and organizations. Training areas are on emotional intelligence, social intelligence, stress management, effective communication, and mental skills training, among other. In also offer training on these areas as it affects sales and productivity.