Therapy, also called psychotherapy, is an effective treatment for a wide range of mental, emotional and behavioural challenges manifested in symptoms that can affect our daily lives, relationships, communication, work, education, among others. Therapy helps you overcome challenges, and make positive changes in life. When psychotherapy is offered by professionally trained psychologists, therapists, and counsellors it yields long-term benefits.
It’s important to note that, group sessions are psychotherapy sessions offered to a group. Our support group therapy sessions consist of a maximum of 6 persons assigned based on assessment and preference.
In addition, group sessions are built to target a particular need area. Group therapy has been proven to manage depression, anxiety, OCD, psychological effects of trauma, stress, breakup, divorce among others. Sessions are also effective to help people deal with shyness, stress, and more.
Benefits of Group Therapy/ Support Groups
- Effective for a wide range of mental, emotional and behavioural challenges
- Understood and develop a deeper level of empathy
- Groups therapy sessions or support groups can help a person embrace vulnerability
- Group sessions give an opportunity to work on relationships
- Choose to access help anonymously (you can choose to remain anonymous)
- Group sessions are effective for learning how to give and receive support
- Get help at a convenient time, day, and place for you
- Group sessions are more cost-effective
- No matter where you are in the world, you can enjoy premium services, most especially in Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja, FCT, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kano, Benin, Calabar, Eket, Ondo, Imo, Owerri, Uyo, Bayelsa, etc.)
In order to get the benefits, it’s important to be committed, contribute, help others, and take intentional actions to help yourself. There will be recommendations offered by the therapist during sessions. It’s important to consider these an implementation.
WhatsApp: +234 809 6642 604
Call: +234 901 2410 880